Shooting with a wide angle can be challenging – to create an image that is engaging and has a good focal point. Check out these examples.
Weekly Photography Challenge – Wide Angle
Here is some help for you if you need ideas:
- Wide Angle Versus Telephoto Lenses for Beautiful Landscape Photography
- How to Use a Wide-angle Lens with Wildlife for a New Perspective
- How to Create Compelling Wide-Angle Portraits Using One Off-Camera Flash
- 10 Tips for Photographing Wide-Angle Landscapes
- How to Use a Wide-Angle Lens for People Photography
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer upload them to your favourite photo sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images on the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.