Night photography is something that goes beyond the average snapshot, something many beginners shy away from because it seems difficult. But the results of learning how to do night photography, especially of stars is well worth the time and effort required.
Weekly Photography Challenge – Stars
If you need some help with night and astral photography here are some dPS articles to get you started:
- Two Methods for Shooting Star Trails Made Easy
- How to Shoot a Star Trails Selfie
- Single Image Star Trails – a Powerful Technique to Create Star Trails in Minutes Using Photoshop
- Photographing Stars Using a Kit Lens
- How to do Milky Way Photography: A Comprehensive Tutorial
- How to Photograph the Full Band of the Milky Way
- Down and Dirty Guide to Milky Way Photography
- How to Photograph the Stars
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer upload them to your favourite photo sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.