Earlier I rounded up several images of fall leaves to get you thinking about shooting the autumn colors.
Now it’s your turn to get shooting.
Weekly Photography – Fall Leaves
If it is autumn or fall in your area the leaves may be changing color soon. So now is the perfect time to go shoot some great colorful images of leaves, landscapes, or even fall portraits. Even if it is not autumn where you live (southern hemisphere) try finding some interesting leaves, do a macro shot, or get creative with processing or composition.
Here are some articles that may give you ideas how to approach this subject:
- Guide to Creative White Balance for Landscape Photography
- Tips for Abstract Macro Photography; Using Texture and Light
- 12 Tips to Help You Capture Stunning Landscape Photos
- Backyard Macro Photography Safari
- How to Create Strong Compositions Using Color Contrast
- Add Contrast to Your Images by Using Complementary Colors
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favourite photo sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images on the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.
By Michael Salvato