After the sun goes down it’s a great time to get out and photography in the city. Here are some good examples of photography in the city at night to give you some ideas.
Weekly Photography Challenge – City at Night
Here on dPS we have lots of resources to help you get out and photograph your city at night. Check out these articles for some good tips:
- Tips for HDR Night Photography to Retain Maximum Image Detail
- How to Enhance Urban Night Photographs Using Luminosity Masks in Photoshop
- 13 Great Subjects for Urban Night Photography
- Tips for Getting Proper Exposure for Night Photography
- 9 Tips to Help you get Sharp Focus at Night
- Tips for Retouching a Night Photograph using Lightroom
- How to do Long Exposure Photography and Light Trails at Night
- Stacking Light Trails for Night Photography Special Effects
- Tips for Doing City Photography from Above
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer upload them to your favourite photo sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images on the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.