360fly just launched pre-orders for its new 360fly 4K PRO, a camera capable of live streaming Ultra HD footage in 360-degrees.
The camera, which is priced at $800 USD and will be available commercially starting this Fall, can livestream equirectangular footage over HDMI 1.4 on YouTube and Facebook, as well as live 360-degree 4K footage using WiFi. An internal battery supports up to 15 hours of standby time and 1.5 hours of recording time; there’s also a USB 2.0 port for continuously powering the camera.
The camera is available to preorder now from 360fly. Specs below:
- 4K, 2880 x 2880, @ 30 fps
- Up to 1.5 M shock resistant
- Integrated USB 2.0 Input Cable
- Integrated HDMI 1.4 Output Cable
- One Operation Key (Power ON/OFF, Recording Start/Stop)
- Accelerometer, E-Compass, GPS, Gyroscope
- IP67 Rated For Protection Against Splash and Blowing Rain (submersible up to 1M)
- Internal 64GB Memory Storage