Affinity Photo, software maker Serif’s non-destructive photo editing alternative to Photoshop, is set to receive its fifth major update this fall. The company has published a video detailing features arriving in Affinity Photo v1.5 for Mac, saying it expects the same features to be made available in the upcoming Windows version of the software, as well.
Affinity Photo 1.5 will bring the following features, says Serif:
- Advanced HDR merge producing full 32-bit linear colour space images
- An entirely new workspace for tone mapping
- Focus stacking to bring depth to multiple combined images
- Batch processing for smoother, faster workflow
- Macros to record and replay a set of commands
- An all-new way to edit 360 degree images
The 1.5 update will be available to existing Affinity Photo customers for free. New customers can get the software with a 20% discount today at $39.99/€39.99/£29.99. The price will revert back to its regular $49.99/€49.99/£39.99 price starting tomorrow. Windows users can sign up to be alerted when the Windows beta version is available here.